Bradenton Car Accident Lawyer
Located in Manatee County on the beautiful Gulf Coast, Bradenton, Florida, serves as the home to just over 60,000 residents. Known for its pristine beaches, historic attractions, and vibrant community, it’s a paradise that isn’t spared from the unfortunate reality of traffic accidents. While Bradenton might not be as populated as Miami or Orlando, the city has seen its share of car accidents over the years. According to the latest data available, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) recorded a considerable number of car accidents in Manatee County, with Bradenton contributing a significant proportion of these incidents.
In the Tampa-St. Pete area, auto accident lawyers are everywhere. That’s why it’s important to retain a board-certified lawyer like Steven G. Lavely. Our office is truly prepared to handle your claim. After an auto accident, handling insurance claims for personal injuries and car damage can be very frustrating. If someone you love was killed in a fatal auto accident, the last thing you want is a confusing, drawn out, complicated wrongful death claim. Insurance company representatives and claims adjusters are not on your side, and their goal is to pay you as little compensation as possible for your losses—or nothing at all. So how do you level the playing field? You need an experienced Bradenton car accident lawyer who knows how to get you the compensation you need and deserve after an accident.
Common Types Of Accidents
For auto accident injury victims in the Bradenton-Sarasota-St. Pete area, the Law Office of Steven G. Lavely is prepared to handle your case. We have successfully resolved auto accident claims arising from all different types of motor vehicle collisions, and involving all types of injuries, including herniated discs, brain injuries, spine injuries, broken bones, facial injuries, hip and shoulder injuries, and much more. Some of the most common causes of auto accidents include:
- Bicycle Accident
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Truck Accident
- Uninsured Driver Accident
- Driver fatigue
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Dangerous roadways
- Defective vehicles
Filing A Florida Car Accident Claim
These accidents range from minor fender-benders to more severe crashes, with some even leading to tragic fatalities. Recent trends indicate an upward trajectory in the number of car accidents occurring in Bradenton, mirroring the broader pattern seen across the state of Florida. Some common causes include distracted driving, driving under the influence, and reckless driving.
Given the prevalence of car accidents in Bradenton, it is crucial for residents and visitors to understand the process of filing a car accident claim. In Florida, a “no-fault” state, this process can often be complex and time-consuming.
- Report the Accident: Under Florida law, car accidents resulting in personal injury, death, or significant property damage (more than $500) must be reported to the police immediately. In Bradenton, you can contact the Bradenton Police Department or the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office, depending on the accident location.
- Seek Medical Attention: Seek immediate medical attention, even if you feel fine. Not all injuries are immediately apparent, and this also creates a medical record, which can be crucial for your claim.
- Inform Your Insurance Company: After any accident, it is critical to inform your insurance company as soon as possible. Florida’s no-fault insurance system means that your insurance will cover your damages up to your policy limit, regardless of who was at fault.
- Document the Incident: Gather as much information as possible – photographs of the scene, witness contact details, police reports, and any other relevant details. This will be valuable when filing your claim.
- File a Claim: You can initiate a claim by contacting your insurance provider. Provide all the relevant information you’ve gathered and cooperate with their investigation.
- Consider Legal Representation: Depending on the severity of the accident, it might be beneficial to seek the assistance of a personal injury attorney, especially if the damages exceed the limits of your policy.
Navigating the aftermath of a car accident can be stressful and confusing. Understanding the statistics and knowing how to file a claim in Bradenton can help alleviate some of this stress, allowing you to focus on recovery.
The law office of Steven G. Lavely is not a volume practice. You will receive one-on-one personal attention.
At the Law Office of Steven G. Lavely, we care about seeing our clients normalize their lives after an auto accident. This means we not only fight to get your lost wages and medical bills paid, we take care of the smaller things that make a difference as well, like obtaining the use of a rental car as we work to resolve your property damage claim. Every step of the way, over hurdles short and tall, we will be with you.
Insurance companies know which personal injury law firms are settlement mills that operate on volume, and which attorneys do the work and fight for the rights of their clients. High-volume lawyers often fail to obtain the maximum recovery for auto accident injuries and wrongful death because their goal is to settle claims as quickly as possible and move on to the next case. Not at the Law Office of Steven G. Lavely—we determine the best possible outcome for each individual client and do everything in our power to achieve that result, no matter how much time or effort it takes.
Auto accident injury victims need an experienced attorney with a consistent track record of securing fair compensation for clients.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in southwest Florida, please contact a Bradenton car accident lawyer the Law Office of Steven G. Lavely to obtain more information about your legal rights and options. You have nothing to lose by making the call. Unless we win your case and recover compensation on your behalf, you pay no legal fees.