The Advantages Of Having A Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Handle Your Bradenton Car Accident Claim
Car accident injuries in Bradenton can have devastating impacts on your health and future financial security. When they happen due to the negligence of others, you have the right to hold them accountable in a claim. Bradenton car accident lawyer Steven G. Lavely has over 30 years of experience successfully representing clients in these cases and is one of only a small percentage of Florida Bar Certified Civil Trial Lawyers in the state. Find out what it takes to get Board Certified and the advantages it offers in your claim.
What Does Being A Board Certified Trial Lawyer Mean?
When any type of car accident in Bradenton happens, you have the right to hold those at fault accountable for medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur as a result. As you only have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover, get our experienced Bradenton car accident lawyer on your side.
Under Florida Court rules, legal professionals are required to have a certain amount of knowledge in state laws and to maintain professional standards of conduct. However, a small percentage go beyond these minimum requirements and become Board Certified as trial lawyers through the Florida Bar. This means:
- They have been practicing law for at least five years;
- They have proven experience successfully handling contested civil claims;
- They have received satisfactory ratings from a panel of their peers;
- They have at least 50 hours of approved continuing education and passed civil trial lawyer exams.
Less than two percent of lawyers in Florida have the distinction of being a Florida Bar Board Certified Trial Lawyer. Bradenton personal injury lawyer Steven G. Lavely is proud to be among them.
The Advantages Of Having A Board Certified Trial Lawyer Handle Your Claim
While auto insurance policies can help offset car accident injury costs, disputes can arise. There are also situations where at-fault drivers are uninsured, damages exceed insurance policy limits, or multiple drivers are involved.
In this situation, you may need to file a personal injury lawsuit through the Manatee County Civil Court. Having a Florida Bar Board Certified civil trial lawyer on your side provides the following advantages:
- Ensures legal documents and drafted and filed properly;
- Helps clarify objectives and develop strong legal arguments;
- Encourages professional relationships with judges and other court personnel, which aids in scheduling and obtaining positive results;
- Sends a message to others involved and encourages them to negotiate in an attempt to reach an out-of-court settlement;
- Helps in resolving your case efficiently and effectively, with the goal of getting the maximum amount allowed under the Florida Statutes.
Contact Our Bradenton Personal Injury Lawyer And Request A Consultation Today
As one of only a small percentage of Board Certified Trial Lawyers in Florida, you can count on Bradenton car accident lawyer Steven G. Lavely to help you get the compensation you need to recover. Call or contact us online and request a consultation today.